- JOB: Global Digital Marketing Manager
- LOCATION: Vermont
- REF: 32362
- CONTACT: Shannon Silsby
- TEL: 203-273-2323
- EMAIL: email@example.com
The global digital leader will develop and execute the digital marketing strategy including all digital comms across social media, e-commerce, brand.com, and digital media to ensure the brand reaches its business objectives and ambitions.
A successful Global Digital Marketing Manager will have a proven track record in building strong working relationships with country leaders, regional teams and agencies to develop and execute media strategies, create local and regional campaigns, and produce and share best practices. In addition, this digital leader will partner with the Global Head of Digital Marketing to continue to innovate in digital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive global digital marketing strategy that complements the brand’s business and marketing objectives to drive results. Oversees execution to ensure the global strategy is localized to align with best practices and guidelines.
- Oversee the development of digital marketing campaigns including web, social, mobile, email, and media in collaboration with international partners. Identify opportunities and ensure alignment with best practices.
- Work cross-functionally collaborating with the social mission, brand, retail, PR, communications, and global marketing teams on initiatives like new product launches, social mission campaigns, and on-going consumer relationship management.
- Lead, develop and execute the brand’s global digital media strategy including display, video, social, search, mobile, and emerging opportunities. Collaborate with corporate media teams and platforms to disseminate best practices throughout the organization.
- Lead digital support model for country business Leaders, local digital marketers, and Regional teams to ensure digital tactics drive business results.
- Ensure local markets are abiding by global digital standards and best practices.
- Lead brand marketing cloud implementation and execution. Identify local requirements and implementation needs across all key markets. Develop best practices and strategies for success.
- Collaborate with global team members and corporate to develop industry-leading e-commerce marketing tactics that help drive e-commerce growth.
- Partner with the global content team to evaluate content performance and develop content insights across platforms and content types.
- Assist in developing retail digital marketing strategies including digital media, social media, location-based marketing services, and websites.
- Lead the strategy and development of quantitative and qualitative reports based on digital monitoring and measurement tools to help drive insight and develop programming for marketing and CMI.
- Establish and develop digital workshops and training for digital marketing team members and cross-functional teams to increase digital marketing IQ. Identify partner specific educational opportunities.
- Partner with local digital marketers to identify areas of opportunity for professional growth within their local teams and digital areas of expertise.
- Manage relationships with key global media and platform partners (Media Agencies and partners like Facebook and Google).
- Collaborate with corporate category teams to share best practices and tactics.
- Manage relationships and projects with external agencies and vendors. Responsible for project briefing, negotiation, timeline management, and project delivery.
- Explore new technology to enhance consumer relationships across social, web, media and email.
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 – 8 years in a digital marketing role with demonstrated success of managing digital and media strategy
- Experience managing agencies and vendors
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience in digital and social media platforms and technology
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in web development, e-commerce, SEO/SEM, Search, and analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of company mission, goals and objectives
- Excellent project management skills and initiative are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Travel expected for this position is approximately 20% of the time.