- JOB: Perpetual: Talent Development Business Lead
- LOCATION: Greater New York City Area
- REF: 32368
- CONTACT: Lauren Rath
- TEL: 239-398-3580
- EMAIL: email@example.com
Business Lead – Perpetual: Talent Development
EMPOWERING TALENT. FUELING BRANDS. If your passion is people, and you are looking to escape the large corporate environment to an entrepreneurial, nimble, fast-paced growth culture this could be the opportunity for you.
The Talent Development Business Lead role is a unique opportunity to help clients work through complex team performance matters and support them through critical transformations. The Business Lead will lead and/or support new business development efforts, define project scope, develop proposals, deliver client presentations, etc. and manage day to day interactions with new and existing Perpetual: clients to manage a variety of cohesive, integrated, and quality programs.
The Business Lead is responsible for providing strategic vision and leadership for all continued content development and delivery of individual and team learning and engagement programs, to develop new and innovative series, and to support a long-term, scalable plan. This role will work closely with senior leadership both in Pi and at client partners to lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, etc. and requires an individual who is a team-oriented professional with a track record of inspiring leadership, collaboration, and success based on accountability.
- 8+ years relevant experience running a business, brand or working in, with, or in developing high performing teams, learning & development, and / or human capital field
- Master’s Degree in comparable field
- Passion for and skill in prospecting the market for new leads
- Ability and inclination to business develop new and existing clients
- Entrepreneurial minded with strong initiative and a willingness to work independently
- A desire and skill to develop white papers to share with clients and establish yourself as a thought leader in the industry
- Certification in or desire to become certified in Profile XT and other talent assessments
- A strong attention to detail and capacity for follow up
- Passion for joining a disruptive, nimble, boutique, team oriented firm
- The ability to work in a flat structure, evolving, collaborative team environment and pro-active to help develop foundational pillars of the firm
- Familiarity with the consumer goods industrypreferred but not required
- Experience in social networking tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo a plus.
- Embrace and live the company values of Never Settle, 20/20, Dare + Share, Happy Days and Look Up
About Perpetual: Talent Development
Our Talent Development pillar, specializes in assessing high-performing teams (HPTs) and individuals, and the degree to which membership of a HPT influences such motivation and effort, in relative comparison to other potential factors such as wages, contingent benefits and fixed-intrinsic traits. Through client partnerships, our Talent Development pillar offers pragmatic advice for ambitious organizational leaders as to how to maximize such employee effort; an investment that, in turn, invariably begets increased levels of employee performance and organizational success.
Perpetual: is a Talent Advisory Group focused exclusively on the consumer goods industry. As we celebrate our 5th anniversary, the group’s client list has grown to include innovative companies from startups to Fortune 500 companies in Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits, Luxury & Retail, Beauty & Personal Care, Households Goods, Consumer Durables & Electronics, Media, Digital & Agency.
Perpetual: Core Values
Never Settle: we seek always to meet our clients’ requirements or die trying. We seek to provide service excellence but have the humility to know we will never quite get there. There is always something to improve. Always something new to learn.
20/20: In everything we do, we aim for transparent integrity. We do what we say and we say what we think. This dictates how we work with our clients and how our team are involved in all aspects of our company’s development.
Happy Days: We seek to take our profession very seriously but not ourselves. Life is too short not to have some fun on route. Delivery comes first. A close second is maintaining a smile and perspective in all that we do.
Dare + Share: We have got where we are as a result of collaborative entrepreneurism. We know our future success will require perpetual innovation and audacity. Together anything is possible. We love working with clients and brands that share this value.
Look Up: Probably our most oft-pronounced value. It talks to the bigger picture. Wellness, kindness, respect for the wider Pi family and the community in which we live. When we look after each other, everyone wins. Look up.