- JOB: Senior Manager Corporate Strategy and M&A
- LOCATION: Greater New York City Area
- REF: 32361
- CONTACT: Libby Feingold
- TEL: 203-219-4445
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a premium spirits and wine company in the U.S., is looking to add a Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy and M&A to their New York team. This company had led some of the most notable acquisitions in the world of wine and spirits over the past five years. They are looking for a candidate who will bring a strong strategic vision which aligns with their heavy focus on sustainably growing their market share in the U.S. Working for our client means joining a leader in the global wines and spirits industry- and having the opportunity to bring integrity, leadership, and your own personal style to the role.
The Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy and M&A will participate in this company’s efforts to sustainably grow their market value share in the U.S. This position requires the ability to create and maintain highly sensitive information.
Major responsibilities include:
- Active screening of the US market for potential M&A targets
- Executing external growth deals in cooperation with the Global M&A team as well as their U.S. innovation and incubation division
- Target detailed assessment, business planning, M&A valuation, coordination of key stakeholders (legal, tax, marketing…)
- Supporting the integration process of acquired brands
- Monitoring progress of acquired brands, as required
- Supporting the execution of strategic projects: project scoping and work planning, strategic analysis, formalization of recommendations, coordination of stakeholders
- Providing ad hoc strategic analysis to support the decision-making process of the executive team
- Degree in Finance / Management – MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in Investment Banking, Management Consulting or Corporate Finance (preferably in Adult Beverage or Consumer Goods) with roles in strategy and mergers & acquisitions.
Expected competencies and behaviors:
- Structured and analytical with strong business sense.
- Strong business modeling skills (including valuation), with a commitment to accuracy and credibility
- Ability to deliver on tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate complex insights simply and clearly articulate recommendations
- Ability to earn trust and work with different levels of stakeholders in various environments
- Eager to learn the key strategic levers in the spirits and wines & champagnes industry
- Strong written communication skills (memos and written presentations)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Positive mindset, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt
- Work will be performed in a typical office environment, with occasional travel required